Make your life easier with an orderly storage system for your clothing!
When a closet is organized, everything is easier to find. How you organize your closet will differ slightly based on the space you have, the size of your wardrobe, and the kind of life you lead. However, these steps can be applied to any closet and any wardrobe:
– Gather your closet organization supplies, including a “toss” basket
– Empty the closet of all contents-clothing, shoes, closet organizers, etc.
– Clean your closet
– Declutter your wardrobe and donate, recycle, or sell the clothing items, shoes, and accessories you no longer need
– Assess your closet storage solutions to make sure they fit your closet space and work with your clothing, shoes, and accessories
– Organize your clothing, shoes, and accessories back into your closet by grouping similar items together
Here below some accessories to better organize your wardrobe.